- Contact Us
- Academic Support
- Campus Involvement
- Campus Services
You are almost to the finish line here at Missouri S&T. Be sure to fill out your intent to graduate form and continue to make the most of your last year here as a Miner. Reflect on your experience and set new goals as you begin to embark on a journey beyond Missouri S&T.
- Sign up for a LEAD session.
- Visit the Writing Center for free, individualized help with any written work, from English essays to design projects. They can offer feedback on organization, thesis statements, word choice, citations, and more.
- Contact your Study Abroad Coordinator or visit the study abroad website to learn more about study abroad opportunities.
- Meet with your academic advisor to make sure you are on track for graduation.
- Complete all of the forms needed for graduation.
- If you plan on attending graduate school, ask for a letter of recommendaiton from your professors or academic advisor.
- Offer advice for younger members within the student organizations you are involved in.
- Meet with a Career Opportunities & Employer Relations (COER) Advisor and attend COER workshops.
- Read COER's tips and utlize their templates and worksheets.
- Participate in the Mentor a Miner program to ask alumni, employers, and faculty advice about determing a major, finding interships/co-ops, and career goals.
- Update your resume. Add summer work experience, student groups, GPA, etc. Visit the COER to have someone review it.
- Attend the fall and spring career fair.
- Sign up for a practice interview at the COER.
- Evaluate any job offers you have received. For guidance on job offers, check out the worksheets the COER has made available to you.
Service Learning/Civil Engagement
- Visit the Volunteerism and Civic Engagement webpage and learn about all the different ways to volunteer on campus and with the surrounding community.
- Present your research at the Missouri S&T Undergraduate Research Conference.